Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Annotated Bibliography & Powerpoint Example

Annotated Bibliography Example
Please take a look at the annotated bibliography example I have created.  Take a careful look at the formatting.  Make sure yours is in the correct order and style; including the hanging indent.  today I will go over how I created this and the steps it took to get there.

Here is an annotated bibliography template if you need help getting started.

I also created this timeline to help you stay on track.  Please make sure you are not falling behind.

Here is a list of popular newspapers and news magazines you may want to use when searching for a periodical:
Washington Post
New York Times 
LA Times 
SD Union Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
Time Magazine

Powerpoint Example
Please carefully look over the powerpoint guidelines.  Remember your presentation should be 10 minutes long.

Here is a Powerpoint example I created

No comments:

Post a Comment